87 16V FS/Body damage $650

Hey guys,
A buddy of mine is in the process of moving and has two 16V's he had intended
to part out, rather than part this one car he's going to sell it complete
here's the details:
87 16V Silver, passenger side damage the length of the car (guard rail)
Rear axle is bent
Was a solid straight nice car, no power windows or AC (I took the non-AC
bracket, hahaaha) no gauge cluster (Scott Mason's got it now) Car had 134K
on it, clean title. Located in Newberg price is $650 firm, if you are interested
drop me a email or call 503-348-2500 and ask for Harlan.
This car would make a good repair, or better yet conversion donor.

Dean

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.