Re: waterfest show cars

Everybody should show!!!

Doesn't matter about the condition of the car.

First of all it's only $5 more for showing and you get the best parking spot
in town.  Second of all it'll be a great hang.  If you've got a question
about something on your car...well it's right next to you.  And lastly, the
Scirocco is the best looking car VW ever made so let's show it off in
numbers.  Last year there was a guy there who had a roc with a VR6 badge on
the back and a hand painted 1.8 under the hood (actually it looked more like
he spilled a bucket of paint on it, hoses and all).  He didn't win a prize,
but he had the right 'tude.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"