Re: waterfest show cars

Braden Sayer wrote:

> So, who all is showing their less than perfect, obviously not a show car,
> car at waterfest?  I want to see dirt and rust, and dents!!!  Just curious
> how many will be like mine!

Hopefully EVERYBODY..

This strategy was applied with GREAT results at the ND show.. result?
scirocco.org had *34* cars there and won the prize for most represented
club.  I think anyone who was apprehensive about entering their car will
tell you now that they are GLAD they did.  The few guys who didn't and had
their cars parked in the street regretted once they got there and saw how
many of us were in the show, and the wide range of conditions that the cars
were in.. it just didn't matter!

Enter it, fellas - show your enthusiam for the mighty Scirocco!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0