A/c on the way to h20fest

All this talk about a /c is making me jelous.  I realy
wish I hadn't removed mine last summer.  I was
thinking I have never ridden in an A1 or A2 that had
working a/c what is that like.  Someone is going to
have to let me sit in one of their cars with working
a/c just so I know what I am missing.  I feel like I
live in arizona every time I get in my car.  Black
with black leather an no s/r.  I nicknamed my car the
"Oven" cause thats what if feels like

Tony