bbs wheels on ebay

Hi all there is a set of 15 X 7 in bbs wheels from a
porsche 924 on ebay.  I know cuase I am currently the
high bidder.  I bid on these last week case I couldn't
find 1 like I needed and the whole set was less than I
was being quoted for 1.   Any I have no use for them
now so I am telling the list.  The wheels have an
offset of 20 which will bring the wheels farther out
but it souldn't be too bad my friend has 16 X 7.5 abt
wheels that have an offset of 25 and they look cool.
The bidding is at $122.5 right now. check out hte link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=362686161&r=0&t=0

or search for auction # 362686161

somebody buy them I don't need another set of wheels
in my garage....

Tony