Rear Bumper Removal/Installation

Hi All,

I recently noticed a little rust forming on the bumper above the exhaust on
my car.  So I decided to take the big 'ol US bumper off and use some of that
POR-15 stuff that Chris Chemedlin was raving about a while back.  Anyway,
getting the bumper off was no big deal and I'm going to deal with the rust
tomorrow.  No, I'm not taking the bumper cover off.  It'll probably crack if
I try to remove it.  Anyway the rust is very minimal and I'll put this
POR-15 stuff on where I can.  I figure it can't hurt.  The question that I
have is:  Is there anything special I need to know to get the thing back on
when I'm done?

Thanks in advance.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"