Re: Going to WaterFest!

>> I just pray that I'm in a
>> 'rocc that still has working AC!

> Well, Brett refuses to turn his on, ever......
> Mike's doesn't have it.
> My car doesn't even have a TOP........

Here here.

My A/C needed a charge for about 9 years before I finally got an ultimatum
from my wife.  In the 14 years since I own the car I've used it maybe twice
before it stopped working.  My wife said that she wouldn't come to wf last
year unless I got it fixed.  Well, I did, she came and I haven't used the
A/C since.  It just kills the power of the car.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"If you accept what you're given...You deserve what you get"