Stuff still Fo Sale

For all those interested I still have a really nice ROUND Scirocco 16V AC
compressor for Sale $25 plus the shipping ($20 priority mail) This unit
would fit most VWs 86.5-90 Including G60s. If it's not sold by next week
it's going in my curb side recycler so someone please take it off my hands.
Item number two also heading for a landfill near me if it's not sold soon:
Majority of a 16V body kit, includes, front air dam, both side skirts, both
right wheel arches, left rear wheel arch, and the rear valance ( all red
and in excellent condition) price dropped even lower $60 for all plus shipping.
9.4 calipers with 90% pads $20 for the pair.
20mm master cyinder $15
16V pedal assembly $30
16V brake booster $20
Central locking pump $30
Under dash fusebox cover (both pieces) $15

Email or call 503-524-1646

Thanks-
Dean

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.