Re: Gas Prices Protest Letter

A friend of mine is a HUGE Volvo enthusiest, he has 2 240 wagons (gas),
and 2 760 Turbo Deisel sedans.  He puts ONLY premium in his 240's
($2.00/gal in these parts), which runs into major fuel costs.  If he
didn't have his 760's, he'd be quite poor.  Speaking of, my boss just
got a new Ford F350 Super Duty with the 7.3 turbo deisel......it gets
better milage PLUS more power than his '97 F150 gas V8.  There are
benefits to deisels!!  Maybe I'll go with a Rabbit deisel next time my
engine blows up!
Nate
'84 8v