Non rocco/A2 Foglight switch question

Sorry about the wasted last message. Hit the wrong
button. Hate that. Anywho, I have a question about a
foglight switch for a 92 Jetta. I got one off of E-Bay
to put into my Jetta. I noticed it clicks forward in
two steps, which obviously means it has two settings.
What would they be. I was just expecting it to have an
on and an off setting. Also does anyone have a diagram
of the pin configuration on it? It has the + labelled
very clearly, I was just wondering about the rest.

Thanks,
Chris Grossi