Re: BUZZZZZ blink blink

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, i was driving yesterday, it was a nice day so i
> decided to hammer my
> rocco at a redlight.  As i am going along, my oil
> pressure dummy light in
> the guage cluster starts blinking and buzzing!  This is
> the first, and so
> far the only time that it has ever done this to me.

Couple of things to check:

1.  Oil level.  No, I'm not kidding.
2.  What weight oil are you using?  20w50 is recommended.
3.  If the level is full / correct weight...  then yes, you
may be losing your oil pump.  :(

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.