Re: Waterfest stuff

Jason Arms wrote:

> This will be my second year at waterfest, but my first in a
> hotell hanging with the rocco listers.  What is there to do for fun around
> there?

This year the east coast will be treated to a visit by "the people's choice"
award winner from ND - Mr. TBerk.  He didn't win that award for nuthin' -
- he's our spiritual leader!  He shall pontificate to the masses at WF,
beginning at Fairfield on Saturday.  Masses held throughout the evening.. :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0