Re: Gas Prices Protest Letter

At least in Europe you can get the premium motors and drivetrains and even
completely better models of vehicles . I like how the Seat comes stock with a
6 speed now and you can get a 204 HP VR6 with 4 motion if you wish.

And if you want to drive it as fast as you like its totally legal and people
even get out of your way when they see you coming instead of being a left
lane vigilante. Most the time going down the freeway looks like a Nascar
restart with all the cars bunched up behind 2 pacing each other side by side
.

I also DREAM of paying 5 bucks to go around the "ring" in my car .

BTW just over a year ago I paid $ 1 for 92 octane so how do you figure prices
are going down when today I paid $2 ? I expect a little inflation but 100% is
a little too much.
And why is it other Petroleum products have not doubled in price ? I still
pay the sam price for oil and I dont think tupperware has jumped in price
either .

Jasin