No Subject

Wing Gee wrote:

 > Hi. I'm Wing. i've just joined this list. Let me introduce myself a
little.
 > I'm a High school graduate, moving onto the university of washington,

    Hi Wing!  UofW, SCHWEET, I went there  =)  Gots me an Electrical
Engineering degree, but I aint using it yet  =(  What you plan on taking
over there?  Too early to tell?

I'm
 > located in the seattle area.

    I am in Kirkland, bout 15 minutes away.  There are about another 6 -
8 rocco owners in the area.

I own a 80 rocco.

    Mk1, even better  =)

BTW, my name is Andre'.  I have been a listmember for several years now,
probably close to 4 or 5 years.  Plenty of rocco people in this area.
If you are interested, I can invite you to one of our "tech days".  Its
when lots of locals get together to work on their roccos.  Lots of help
to those who dont know alot about their roccos.  Welp, best of luck to
ya and school!  =)  BTW, here are a few other list members web pages.

  http://scirocco.webjump.com/

  http://nwcorrado.webjump.com/

  http://effervescent.com/vw  (sometimes this one isnt up)

Seattle area Mk1 owners besides myself include

  Chris Delong
  Kirsten Jensen
  Gene Fulmer
  Andy Murphy