Re: Same question again

if you are lookign for a big valve head, our shop MOTORTECHNIK has one for 8v heads the vavle sizes are 33/42 but there are a few other thigns you get witht eh head, a theraml coatign  on  the outsidfe of the head to keep temperatures down slightly, also comes with hd valve spings, adn can be shipped with cam installed (at customers request) iwoudl say with our design we can achieve up to 30 hp gain with the tunign taken care of (cams intake manifold, t body ehxhuast etc...)
it is not only the size of the valve that mattes it is the portign that helps, the direction the air flows int eh head is a great influence on hp gains....
just my .02
jonas

Ayham Eid Idrees . wrote:

 I asked a question yesterday , and i didn't get any reply at all .
I asked about the original valves sizes on the 1.8L 1989 8V head RV code , and what is the largest oversized possible valves that can be used for both the intake and outlet valve at the same time . I've read that the stock sizes are 33/40.5 mm , and the largest possible are 34/42 mm . Is that true .....
My freind is coming back from the USA to visit us next month , and he offered to bring the valves with him , that's why i'm in a hurry , i've got to do the order the valves from Autotech and make sure he gets the valves before he leaves USA .

Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/