good day at junkyard

Well, I went ot the picknpull today to find an under the dash shelf and
ended finding some good stuff.  Nuespeed throttle body, and neuspeed upper
front stress bar out of an 84 Rabbit GTi.  Also, got a fuba base off an audi
5000.  So, some questions...will the stress bar fit my scirocco?  Kinda
tested it on a rocco in the yard there and it seemed right, but want to make
sure.  Also, anyone have a mast for the audi 5k fuba?  The one there was
kinda beat and bent.  But, I am one step closer to having a radio again!
Finally, I still have 1 mfa cluster from a 87 gli, and now comes with the
wiper stalk for toggling functions.  Anyone interested?  I am in the process
of putting one in my own car.  Oh yeah, all this stuff for only 25 bucks!
This lady that works the desk has no idea sometimes...

Brad