A note of thanks

To all my fellow listers,
I just wanted to thank all you guys (and gals) for making my Scirocco
ownership a happy one.  There were times when I thought about giving up,
selling it and running.  But thanks you all you out there, I've learned
things I didn't know, got advice, tools, and lots of other stuff that I
couldn't have gotten anywhere else.  And hopefully, I've been able to
repay some of it back.  It's nice to have a community dedicated to one
thing we all like.  We are passionate about our cars, and I wouldn't
have any other way!
Nate
'84 8v, alive and (mostly) well.