Re: ROADSTAR 2000 - pictures on the web !

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> OK..that settles it. Im going next year with a german friend of mine. Who
> else is going?

Yo, put me on the list. I can't believe what I just saw. -an all Scirocco and
Corrado meet with folks from all over Europe? Good gosh... I'd love to get
over there anyway and this could be a great excuse.  Dirk, tell us about this
thing. How many cars show up? What is the vendor situation like? How many
days is it? Is the half-nude brunette available???
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!