Questions and stuff about A/C, and motor mounts.

List,
	I got the car apart and the timing belt off, passenger side motor mount
out. Problem is my parents came home and told me an hour before they
were having some party and I have to move my car from the car
port....... I put the wheels on it and dropped it to avoid some
unneccesary drama with them nad pushed it away. Question is, did I just
destroy the trans, front poly mount, and drivers side trans mount by
letting the motor hang by only them since the bolt was out of the
passenger side mount? And a funny thing, the idiot PO put in a diesel
rabbit mount instead of the 16v mount.... I'll see if I can get a
picture, it's completely flattened and the center hub just flops around.

A/C: Something tells me the compressor isn't engaging..... When I turn
the a/c on full blast the idle goes up a bit, but it doesn't seem to lag
the motor at all or put anymore stress on it than normal, and the air
that comes out of the vents is hot. Any suggestions?