Good wipers

    OK I hate my wipers. I've used almost everything on the market I think.
Even tried no name brand crap, which honestly seem to work the same as the
price bosch stuff. Can it be the springs in my wiper arms are old and need
replacing?

    I want to know what the WRC Rally cars use as wipers. Have you seen the
stuff they have to wipe away. Mud, snow, water, animal guts covered in dirt,
and its all in one pass.

OK I'm done, had the day off and just finished watching 3 hours of old WRC
coverage.

~Danny~
88 16v