ot.. my stabbing

  Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words of
support.  I've known some of you guys on here longer than I've known some of
my personal friends at home, so I wanted to let you all know what happened.
But basically, I'm doing well.  The physical injury is much easier to get
over than the mental shock.  Its strange contemplating the fact that a
stranger would have no problem ending my life, and taking me away from all
the things I love, including my wonderful little rocco :)  And that the
difference between life and death could be a few millimetres.  Anyway, the
Police are doing an excellent job, and looks like we'll have charges laid
very soon.  Its funny how it just takes half a second to flip your world
upside down, and make you realise how shitty it can be out there.  But
anyway, like everything, I'm trying to put a positive spin on it, and just
use it as a lesson for the future, and I'll be prepared next time, but
hopefully be able to use my knowledge to avoid such situations in the
future.

       Thanks again everyone, and I'll let you know when this piece of crap
is behind bars.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571