Re: small coolant leak

> Would that have shown up on the pressure test?  The thing is, there is no
> dripping that anyone can find.  The car does not have a/c, if that
> matters.

  i guess it depends on how much pressure. thing of the matter is, it
might be a pinhole somewhere. if it's, say, above the manifold, for
example, it's very possible that yuo could be losing collant as steam
and when/if it drips it might be evaporating off the manifold. a more
scary thought is that your block could be cracked and your coolant's
going into your oil. :(-  in my experience with cars, sometimes the
coolant does just disappear. can't explain it, just happens. maybe the
car's just thirsty? :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com