Re: Fwd: Hi Read this

PreCORRADO@aol.com wrote:

> Just though you all would like to know........   Be Careful.......  Sciroccos
> Rule.....
> As if you did not know already.......
>
> Marco

marco,

I know you mean well but I'm tempted to rip you a new filler inlet. Have
yo verified this before forwarding it?

The reason I'm trippin is this smacks of the perennial urban legend that
has been trailing around and around the internet for years.

It's been touted as "Don't flash your lights in an attempt to let the
other car know they are running with lights out because they are gang
members looking for some one to shoot at as an initiation..." crap. Or
the "There are women on the streets of NY that are jabbing folks with
hypos..." Or how about the guy who wakes in a bathtub full of ice minus
his kidneys..."

You get the point? You have to verify this crap or you are doing the
foot work of sick twisted a**holes who spread this crap around. It's
just like a virus getting passed from person to person.

<huff, huff>

Luv you maaaan, be more careful.
TBerk