front axles breaking

Well heres an interesting stoyry.  When i first bought my Scirocco 87 16 V both front axles broke which really sucked but hey they went 160,000 miles so no complatins... anyways...I got it fixed at a shop only to have the moron run into it and fuck up the body but he had a porshe dealer fix it so cant complain about taht either,. i drove my car another 1000 and they fucking broke again... after walking 7 miles home at 100 in the morning i went to sleep and awoke the next day to bitch the guy who fixed my car and he after awhile fixed it for free... you know i drove my scirocco kinda rough but 1000 miles and then break... I dont think so.