Attempted Scirocco theft

    Man some kids have balls. Coming into my own drive way and trying to
break into my Rocco. Now if any of you have been to my house, which I know
there is a few of you. You know just how hard it would be to find my house
and my car. So it was some local kid trying to steal a head unit, considering
thats the only thing of value in the car. Unless they wanted a polished ball
knob or a racing seat.

    Anyway the moron or morons tried breaking through my driver side window,
which since my little break in on my Toronto trip has been coated with this
weird plastic so you can't smash through. Folio tec makes it. MAN IT WORKED.
Also made removing the attacked glass very easy and fun to play with later. I
was bored. Then the tried breaking in with a screw driver, I guess someone
taught them the wrong way. All they did was to break the lever off from the
handle.

    Man kids are dumb. I can't wait until I find these kids, Its a small town
they will talk soon and then I'm going to beat them like circus monkeys!
Least I got new handles and scratchless glass now. I still can't believe they
climbed the gate in my driveway to get to a car. If they got it fired up and
figured out how to get the car in gear, where would they go? They were fenced
in, and there is nothing in the car to steal. Man I love hoodlums!

OK I'm done ranting
~Danny~