Re: All this "done with VW's" crap

In a message dated 06/17/2000 12:30:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
feenix@javanet.com writes:

<< I now have an 80. Thats 20 fucking years old. >>

I have to disagree here...my 80 Roc is a real piece of shit...can you believe
the original engine in it ONLY lasted 234,000 miles?  What a pile of
crap...damn German cars...

Seriously, though, it has that many miles on it and has only started to
REALLY smoke in the last year or so.  Other than that all I've had to put
into it in the 10 years I've owned it are regular maintenance items and wheel
bearings.  Front and rear once each.  Best part about it is it starts first
try every time.

Tom