lookign for exhaust

if anyone has a mk1 rocco exhaust adn watns to trade for a mk2 rocco
2.25 salumized exhaust let me know i need one for my 76 that i am
throwing together this week,
here is the list,
just plain and simple
new ate power disc-9.4" pbr pads
new rear drums, new bilstoiens sports and l;owertign springs
used 1.8L 8v high compression  engine with ported head and drake
camshaft, with new g60 wires adn european igintion as well as allteh
regular crap plugs wires ap and rotor toe rod
anyway if anyone is int h ebmore area and wants to help outy monday
ngiht at the shiop with me  iw oudl appreacaite it , so email me at
rabbitt1975@yahoo.com or repley here
thank later
jonas