Re: Autotech contradiction.

Don't ask me why, but I purchased a copy of Max Power (July 2k). While
flipping through I read an ad that reminded me of something. Sure enough,
I checked an old Autotech catalog and I was right.
This is a snip from the catalog.

>SPORTTUNED PLUG WIRES:

...used for its high dielectric properties and resistance to high
temperatures. 7mm you ask? Yes. The Factory connectors are designed for
this size......So don't be mislead by every sales pitch that says "bigger
is better" (because it probably isn't).

Now lets compare THAT to the recent ad in Max Power.

>SHOCK THERAPY by AUTOTECH 10.4mm SPARK PLUG WIRES

BIGGER IS BETTER! "Shock Therapy" plug wires measure a whopping 10.4mm!!!
Triple layered virgin silicon wire cut to exact lengths using only OEM VW
ends for a perfect fit. More spark equals more power! Available in
"Nuclear Red" with logo.

I hope others see the humor in this.

Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!