Saw this on r.a.m.v.w.

Subject: FS: Scirocco 2 Eurohead lamps with Clear Euro-turn Signals
From: Eugene Chou quazar311@hotmail.com
Date: 6/16/00 12:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time

I have a set of Scirocco 2 euro-headlamps with MHW clear turn signals.
These are the smooth single piece european headlamps and the euro
turn signals that don't stick outside of the fenders. Only installed
on 87 16V Rocco project car for 3 months. In excellent condition.
Autoech sells the corners for $89 a pair and the headlamps for $395
for a pair. I am asking $325 for all. Please email me if you are
interested in them. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
Please reply to quazar311@hotmail.com

I have a set of brand new still in plastic euro-spec bumpers for the
Scirocco 2. These are the ones that tuck up near the body. They are
in perfect condition with no damage. They also come with the little
insert trim piece that fits in the front and rear
bumpers. Autotech has them priced at $795 for the pair, I am asking
$600 for them. Please email me if you are interested in them. Buyer
pays shipping. Thanks

[mailto:quazar311@hotmail.com

]
Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V