Happy days are here again!!

Well, folks, I got my car back from the shop today, with it's new motor
installed.  It was such a joy driving it!!  It's been sitting since
October, since the engine seized.  Now it runs like a champ.  I have a
little work to do to it still, but all in all it's  a good car once
again.
On another note, my car has an Autotech 268 degree cam in it, and it
really livens things up.  But the torque band is quite high (hits its
peak around 4000 rpm), and I would like to make it more useful lower in
the rev band.  So, I'm looking for a used adjustable cam gear, if anyone
has any leads, PLEASE let me know!

Nate
'84 back from the dead FINALLY!!!!!!!
=o)