VW Show: Volktoberfest in PA

Turn out if you can!  Jim Jarrett and I are helping organize this
show this year!!  Come on down!  Cruise, camping, partying, hot tubs
even!  Check out http://www.vwshows.com. It's listed under the
June 24th & 25th Morgantown show.

Let me put it this way...last year it rained in a big way and the
watercooled turn out at Volktoberfest was 4x what showed up at Larrys
Spring Nationals during the Ohio Scirocco Cruise. :)   So go and show!

Daun is having his Mk1 Scirocco repaint "coming-out" party!  How
can you miss that?!

The Rochester crew is leaving early Saturday morning and returning
to Roch late Sunday night if anyone in the area wants to tag along.

Let's turn it out again gang!  Look at it like a pre-waterfest get
together. :)

==Brett