Re: License Plate Bracket

>scirocco86@home.com wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, are there any with the scirocco too? :) I know I'm a freak, it
> > rules.
> >

>Whatever happened to that calender idea? Anyone?
>
>Feenix
>80 1.8

I stopped hounding people about it. ;)  I got negatives from only
2 people.  Trust me, a desktop scanner probably wouldn't have cut it,
which is why I asked for 35mm negs.  I also asked for some nice posing,
interesting shots...

besides, I'm waaaaay too busy with life to get this done right now... :/

==Brett