Re: 50 mm Intake Just Arrived

thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> Yeah he was... Especially when I told him I was from the east coast.

Pretty incredible 21st century chain of events.. the guy is minding his own
business driving down Pacific Coast Highway one afternoon.. sees a nice
Scirocco 16V coming up on his left.. hangs out his window and motions me
to do the same.. offers me his manifold, I tell him timing's bad, no cash
right now, but take his phone number down (while driving) anyways.. later
that SAME night, he gets a call from 3000 miles away and sells the thing
as a result.

Does this list RULE or what??  :D

--
Kevin Collins