RE: Done with VW's, I've had it.

Aw, come on...admit it - it's just getting fun.  You're at a point in your
project where you're realizing how much it's going to cost you.  I just got
to that point with my 'rocco, so it looks like Saturday I'm going to buy
another one. 8-)

It's a shame to see someone give up VWs, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco 8V
'70 Bug - Hibernating
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0