wires

  ah, my '85 is about to be on the road. just a few vacuum things to
patch up and figure out why the tach doesn't work (wires to the coil
were okay), get the thing registered and licensed and it'll be out on
the road (a week most likely). however, i can across a pair of wires in
a plug between the intake manifold and the master cylinder/brak booster.
the one side is a ground (brown) and the other is blue w/ white stripe.
checked my '86 and it's the same way. anyone know what this plug goes
to? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com