Re: attn Scott Williams

Owen wrote:

>   Hey Scott, i remember you had some questions about the white rallye golf
> at the ND show... i just found some more pictures up on Momentums website.
> http://www.momentummotor.com/NewDimensionsTrip.htm

Yeah, baby! Thanks for the pics. I just discovered the shop that built the VW
Motorsports Group A Ralleye Golfs. It is located in Vermont and the guy wants
my business. He left me a message that promised "lots of super-secret VW
tuning tricks". I'll let y'all know if I find out anything interesting.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!