Re: New 16v Key!

I had a similar problem but the PO had replaced the nifty cool 16V with a VW
steel type and when my cool key arrived they gave me some grief about keying
it because the blank was steel and told me to take it to a key smith. But I
informed them I ordered a new 16V key from them....not a blank, so they could
cut it and key it to my ignition and locks themselves. They did so grudingly.
If you payed 42 bucks for a key from VW they should key it for you car at no
extra charge.

Shannon
"Runs with Scissors"
'87 2.0 16V