From: Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 11:18 AM
Subject: how the hell do i get injector seats out???

Like the subject says, i thought somebody on the list said that you can use
the backside of the 12 pt tool set from pep boys, but that doesn't work, and
i don't have the right size allen.  It appears to be and 11mm allen, but i
went to sears adn they didn't have any 11mm's in stock.  Hopefully new
injector seats, seals will get my damn GLI running again.  I have replaced
everything in the fuel system, as well as cap rotor, wires, plugs etc and
she still doesn't wanna run.  It starts and runs for 2 seconds than just
dies, i can keep it running spryaing either into the throttle body so i know
its gas, i think?  any opinions on the matter would be appreciated too.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI :( parts for sale
'84 Jetta GLI (FOR SALE or TRADE for scirocco S!)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!
My web page (work in progress!)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~xscirocco16vx/index.html