aproximate worth of '81 S?

Just curious as to what solid clean '81 S might sell for to an
enthusiast these days (for car in question, check out my site).  I'm
just curious as to what my car might actually be really worth, what
I COULD sell it for, IF I was going to, not that I am.  Around my
parts, a MK1 doesn't ever go for more than $1500....heck, I've even
seen a mk2 16v go for not much more.  What about where the rest
of you live?
                   Kris Rayner
                  1989 GTI 16V
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/