Re: WaterFest travel advice

There are three paths to choose.

1. Fly into Newark, rent a car and drive.
2. Fly into Rochester and hook up with the crowd up there.
3. Fly into Islip.  Don't know if I can pick you up at the airport but we
can ride/caravan to WF from Long Island.

Not certain who from the left coast is coming out.  Kevin mentioned
something and Potterman did as well.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Try to realize the truth...There is no spoon"