From: jbromley@enterprise.net [mailto:jbromley@enterprise.net]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 8:39 PM
To: Casey Webster; scirocco list; Julie Macfarlane
Subject: RE: [non-roc]Re: Mini Cooper s

RUBBISH...

Had nearly the most fun I've ever had driving one of those.... And it
wasn't even a Cooper, just a plain 1 litre job. You can really hurl
Minis around like you can with nothing else.

.
> I could pick up the motor with out assistance..

Julie, how butch? {;-)

   \  /    | Jeremy R. Bromley - jbromley@enterprise.net
    \/     | Corrado G60 1991 C60 VW
 \  /\  /  | Scirocco Storm 1.9l 1984 A259UYV
  \/  \/   | Land Rover Series III 1974
Motorsport | Seat Aro(u)sa 1.0 1999 (Girlfriend's)