Re: I am retarded!!!

Oh my God, you mean the police are racist?! Who would have
thought! *sarcasm* On a serious note, a friend of mine's father was
beaten numerous times by the laurel MD police for simple
marijuana posession in the late 70's. If you don't fit the cops idea of
a good citizen prepare to catch shit. I had to go get a safety
violation signed off today for a simple out taillight, and the officer
proceeded to tell me how she could give me 2 tickets right now for
not having a front plate, and having exhaust leaks. There's the man
protecting me from myself, I hope she got off on her little mental
muscle flex. Gary "Fight the man" Huff