Re: Brake question A2 style hubs? bear with my thoughts.

So this would mean it *IS* possible to use A2 hubs on an A1........
if the wheel bearings are different, couldn't you just press in a set of
A1 bearings? I'm sure the OD is the same, just different ID. IF that
isn't the case im sure I could come up with something. Lowered
A1's suffer from bump steer, and running A2 hubs with the lower
mounting point of the tie rod end would kind of make up for this
since when the suspension compresses the tie rods wouldn't be
going up as far and pushing the rack. I think I am thinking right,
Scott Williams help me out here, if this works I've found a solution
to one of the few things I hate about the A1 chassis. I'm not sure
about the strut mounting points... would that just mean the A1 now
has fixed camber ALA A2, and you could run A1 upper strut
bearings? But would that throw the caster off, since the A2 strut
housing seems different?  Anyone feel like donating some A2 hubs
for an expiriment? :)  Thanks,
														Gary Huff