FS: Momo steering wheels - cheap

Momo steering wheels for cheap OR the next Ebay scandal

A friend of mine who is a Datsun 510 fanatic just got a Momo steering wheel
for an incredible price.  It is rubber covered (black), but it's exactly
like the Momo Competition.  He and his 510 buddies bought 6 of them; for $12
plus shipping (I think replacement horn buttons cost more than that).  The
catch?  It is a "marine" application wheel.  So he needs to use a pad to
cover up the GREEN anodized metal in the center.  I did an Ebay search and
found some similar deals.

Don Johnson model $45 (+ a "wheelskins" kit to cover it up)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=351658104

or the Don Johnson for $15
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=353533605&;
r=0&t=0

Here is a normal wheel for $76.  Can't figure out why it is so reasonable.
It's a scam I guess.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=353912648&;
r=0&t=0

Guess I feel stupid for paying almost $250 for my Momo Champion.  I just
know that the white one would be perfect; for Chris DeLong's car!
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR