Re: Brake question

> The G60 hubs, or hub carriers as I call them, will not work on a
> Scirocco, they fit A2 only.
> That's why you need the brackets.

I dont know, maybe Dale Witt can chime in here, i remember him saying he
just mounted the G60 hubs onto his 16v.  And when i say caliper i mean the
whole shabang, carriers and all, since like you said, when getting them
used, you'll probably get everything.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571