DriversFound.com Website Update!

I am pleased to announce the addition of a number of scans from several rare
Zender and Kamei brochures. The brochures date from 1986 and 1987, and
feature a number of body kits no longer available for the Scirocco Mk1 and
Mk2.

Along with the Zender and Kamei brochures, the History section now includes
the 1988 Scirocco 16V brochure.

The Scirocco Links page is frequently updated.  There are currently 130+
Scirocco links!  If your page isn't listed, let me know!

Enjoy!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com