RE: URL for a place to buy small in car fire extinguisher wanted......

I think this is the same exact one I found at Home Depot. The plastic
bracket has a velcro-sort-of-thing that is supposed to hook into the carpet.
The only carpet it stuck to in my car was the subwoofer box in the trunk,
which was fine with me. I plan to someday get a nice metal bracket and mount
it to the car somewhere, but the cheap plastic one actually seems to be
holding up OK, so I haven't messed with it.

Neal