Re: Driver's Fest - Anaheim - Sunday, July 23rd

Mark Hausler wrote:

> --- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> > How about it boys and girls - who's gonna make this
> > gig??  ...
> There!
>
> I just  signed up for this on the vw web site. Also am
> showing the 'rocco. Can we make it a ND in the south?
> (socal that is)
>
> SO who is up for the caravan down there from SF?
>
> =====
> mark hausler

I'm in-
even got the GF to come this time. Caravan down Sat, show on Sun, drive
back up Sun eve. Sounds like a plan, man.

(Hmmm, new clutch n' seals, push out dents in door, actually detail the
car this time inc. under the hood, Oh, and NEW TIRES!)

I'm sending those non-list Mk1 Group guys an email invite.

TBerk