`82 Scirocco For Sale (repost)

`82 Scirocco. 1.7L fuel-injected. Silver-blue with blue plaid interior. Body
is in decent shape with only a few places with slight surface rust and a few
dings. Needs a new paint job to be really nice.  Has a 16V spoiler. Interior
is sun-damaged (door panels yellowed and cracked and dash is cracked). Has
had a new clutch, oil-pump, fuel-pump, and injector seals within the last
500 miles. Car runs well and is very quick but won't idle. I've not been
able to fix this problem and I've already put too much money into this car.
I'm ready to cut my losses and sell for $400 or best offer. Car is located
in southern Indiana.  Pics can be seen at
http://members.sigecom.net/limegreen
(812) 428-4256 Angel or Ryan