Mono Wiper

Hi guys,

Clad to see the list is still up and going strong............

I am looking for a mono wiper conversion kit for my 92' mk2 Scala and i was wondering if anybody out there knew where i could get one...

Bare in mine that i stay in the UK ......(no success over here getting one )

But if anybody knows of where i can get one World wide could you drop a message onto the mailing list to let me know................

Thanks in advance guys , hope somebody can help

CHeers Scooby.....
lindsaycampbell@btinterent.com
ScoobysShack@btinterent.com